Board of Review
Board of Review Schedule
Meet to Adjourn - May 9, 2022 at 5:30PM
Open Book - July 11, 2022 from 4:00PM to 6:00PM (Lower Level, Village Hall)
Board of Review - July 27, 2022 at 5:30PM
The Board of Review has one annual meeting typically during the month of May or June. The board meets in the lower level of the Richfield Village Hall. Village Hall is located at 4128 Hubertus Road, Hubertus, WI 53033.
- Carol Robinson, Chairwoman - Term Ends 2023
- Trustee Bill Collins - Term Ends 2023
- Pamela Schmitt- Term Ends 2023
- Thomas Lechner - Term Ends 2023
- Sandy Stuettgen- Term Ends 2023
- Doug Mikolainis, 1st Alternate - Term Ends 2023
- Bruce Gibb, 2nd Alternate - Term Ends 2023
The Board of Review shall consist of five members and two alternate members. All of the members and alternate members shall be appointed by the Village Board. Two of the appointees may be Village Board members. The village president shall name a chair and vice-chair from those appointed by the Village Board.
Each municipality in the State of Wisconsin has the legal authority to create a Board of Review. The Board of Review is a quasi-judicial (court-like) body empowered with three primary duties:
- Boards of Review can adjust assessments when they have been proven incorrect by sworn oral testimony.
- Boards of Review can correct any errors or omissions in the descriptions or computations found on the assessment roll.
- Boards of Review can check the assessment roll for omitted property and double assessments.