Board of Review
Board of Review Schedule
May 21, 2019 at 5:30 pm - Meet to Adjourn
Juen 25, 2019 - 3 pm to 7 pm - Open Book
July 29, 2019 - 5 pm - Board of Review
The Board of Review has one annual meeting typically during the month of May or June. The board meets in the lower level of the Richfield Village Hall. Village Hall is located at 4128 Hubertus Road, Hubertus, WI 53033.
- Carol Robinson, Chairwoman - Term Ends 2021
- Trustee Rock Brandner, Vice-Chair - Term Ends 2021
- Pamela Schmitt- Term Ends 2021
- Thomas Lechner - Term Ends 2021
- Sandy Stuettgen- Term Ends 2021
- Douglas Mikolainis, Alternate 1 - Term Ends 2021
- Trustee Tom Wolff, Alternate 2 - Term Ends 2021
The Board of Review shall consist of five members and two alternate members. All of the members and alternate members shall be appointed by the Village Board. Two of the appointees may be Village Board members. The village president shall name a chair and vice-chair from those appointed by the Village Board.
Each municipality in the State of Wisconsin has the legal authority to create a Board of Review. The Board of Review is a quasi-judicial (court-like) body empowered with three primary duties:
- Boards of Review can adjust assessments when they have been proven incorrect by sworn oral testimony.
- Boards of Review can correct any errors or omissions in the descriptions or computations found on the assessment roll.
- Boards of Review can check the assessment roll for omitted property and double assessments.
Board of Review Packets
2015.6.3 Board of Review Packet (PDF)
2015.7.21 Board of Review Agenda (PDF)
2016.5.23 Board of Review Packet (PDF)
2016.7.19 Board of Review Packet (PDF)
2017.5.15 Board of Review Packet (PDF)
2018.6.5 Board of Review Agenda (PDF)
2018.7.25 Board of Review Agenda (PDF)
2018.7.30 Board of Review (Rescheduled) Agenda (PDF)
2019.5.21 Board of Review Agenda (PDF).