Underage Work Permit

The State of Wisconsin's Department of Workforce Development Website

The State of Wisconsin's DWD has launched an online portal for people to obtain workers permits online and from the convenience of their own home. As a result, the Village of Richfield will no longer be issuing Workers Permits. Please refer to the State DWD website for additional information on how to obtain Work Permits.