News Flash

Village News

Posted on: July 29, 2020

My Vote - Wisconsin Elections Commission (WEC)

MyVote Wisconsin
Visit MyVote Wisconsin at for the following:

  1. Register to Vote
  2. Request an Absentee Ballot
  3. Update Name or Address
  4. See what’s on your Ballot

Voter Photo ID Required in Wisconsin!  An acceptable Photo ID must be included with absentee ballot requests. (Unless you have provided our Office with a copy from a previous absentee request) Photo ID must be shown when voting absentee in-person or at the polls. To learn more about acceptable photo ID’s visit:

There’s still time to get a FREE ID Card for Voting! Visit the Wisconsin DMV to apply at Should you have any additional questions, comments, or concerns regarding voting, please feel free to reach out via email at or via telephone at (262)-628-2260 Ext. 111. 

Facebook Twitter Email

Other News in Village News